- 1.Kissed a girl?
- 2.Kissed a boy?
- 3.Had sex in public?
- 4.What’s your religion?
- 5.What does your URL mean?
- 6.Reason you joined tumblr?
- 7.Do you have any nicknames?
- 8.Do you like bubble bath?
- 9.Kissed in the rain?
- 10.Dyed your hair?
- 11.Soup or salad?
- 12.Vegetable or meat?
- 13.Go out drinking?
- 14.Smoke cigarettes?
- 15.Smoke weed?
- 16.Do any hard drugs?
- 17.Have you had sex today?
- 18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
- 19.The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
- 20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
- 21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
- 22.Tried to commit suicide?
- 23.The last time you felt broken?
- 24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
- 25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
- 26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
- 27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
- 28.Do you sing in the shower?
- 29.Do you dance in the car?
- 30.Where were you yesterday?
- 31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
- 32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
- 33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
- 34.Is Christmas stressful?
- 35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
- 36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
- 37.Do you believe in ghosts?
- 38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
- 39.Take a vitamin daily?
- 40.Wear slippers?
- 41.Wear a bath robe?
- 42.What do you wear to bed?
- 43.Do you want to get married?
- 44.Can you curl your tongue?
- Relationship preference:
- 45.How many relationships have you had?
- 46.How can I win your heart?
- 47.what makes a great relationship?
- 48.Shy OR open?
- 50.Religious OR non-religious?
- 51.Caring OR non-restricting of you?
- 52.Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
- 53.Piercings OR no piercings?
- 54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
- 55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
- ask me these, please? : )\
- I never do these anymore, Myspace stole all my questionnaire spirit. Ask me and I'll answer.
The Victoria & Albert Museum
What’s a “half-mourning” dress? Mourning in the front, party in the back?
Half-Mourning was the third stage of mourning for a widow. She would be expected to mourn her husband for at least two years, the stages being Full Mourning, Second Mourning and Half-Mourning. The different stages regulated what they would be wearing, with Full Mourning being all black and with no ornamentation, including the wodow’s veil, and the stages after that introducing some jewellery and modest ornamentation. When in Half-Mourning you would gradually include fabrics in other colors and sort of ease your way out of mourning.
Wow, I am happy you made that joke so I could interpert it as a serious question and have an excuse to ramble on about clothing customs of the past, I am a historical fashion nerd.
That’s very informative, but I’m going to stick with my original head canon:
I love both the informed fashion history and the hilariously off-the-wall halves of this post.
“Horror takes us into the minds of the victims, explores the threats, disseminates fear, studies how it changes us. It pulls back the curtain on the ugly underbelly of society, tears away the masks the monsters wear out in the world, shows us the potential truth of the human condition. Horror is truth, unflinching and honest. Not everybody wants to see that, but horror ensures that it’s there to be seen.”